Friday, March 25, 2011

a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.


i've spent my friday night watching the disney channel and trying to find the words for my participation page for relay next weekend. i could go on for days about why i'll be walking all night next friday, but there's a character limit and this is all they would give me room for--

I'll be on the UC lawn April 1st because I only got 8 years with my Granddaddy, I wish he was here to hug me and tell me he loves me "more than a hog loves slop", and I miss his belly laugh more than anybody will ever know. & My Mama Holland never got to meet my little sister. I miss my Mama's sweet smile every day and hope Callie knows what an amazing lady Mama was. If you can't be in the Whee to walk with me on April 1st, make a donation in memory of Norman Hawley and Margaret Holland.

so-- dedicated reader-- click HERE and make a donation in honor or memory of somebody you love more than a hog loves slop. xoxo c


No comments:

Post a Comment