Tuesday, April 12, 2011

end of semester blues.

the latest from the whee-- the pollen count is up, stress level is high, productivity is low, and my desire to be in the mountains is nonexistent. the severity of my 'beach fever' increases exponentially with every 80 degree day we have.

next week i'll be inching closer to sans souci, with a stop in winston salem for the north carolina dietetic association conference. poster? check. business attire? check. the 'kahunas' to get up in front of a TBD number of complete strangers to give an oral presentation? not so much.

i've already found one typo on my poster. cool.

i got a text from a friend a few weeks ago. he was serenading me with the lyrics to this song. so naturally, i've been listening to all of my old cd's. i'd like to rewind to like, age 17 please. all i really want to do right now is ride around white lake in 'ol blue, blaring blink 182--wasting gas and making my brother mad-- with my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment