Tuesday, August 31, 2010

thank you, ingles advantage card.


one of my MHS professors asked us what is getting us through our master's. most people are older with kids and a family. [there's a 78 year old woman in my policy class. she's hilarious.] most answers were 'the support of my family', 'hope for a better job that pays more', etc. what is getting me through the massive amount of work that comes with the grad student title? brown sugar and cinnamon mini wheats, coke zero, and the view. obviously, i hope i can find a decent job [so i can by more mini wheats and coke zero. ncsecu told me today that i currently have a whopping $3.96 to my name], and there's no doubt that everybody in my family is rooting for me, but the view i get to enjoy every day makes even my biostat class enjoyable. you guys are probably getting tired of my rambling on about how pretty it is up here. sorry. it probably won't stop until it gets cold and a bust my butt going to class [again]. hurry up and come visit before then! {the picture is the view from the study lounge on campus that i have claimed as my own.}

1 comment:

  1. your mountains don't impress me. although the only things i see daily are room 133 in cameron hall and my bedroom. so i guess your mountains are slightly more impressive, nonetheless... i chose the sun, sand, and salt water. (and regular coke) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete