Sunday, August 29, 2010

all the small things.



the "top ten" of my weekend--
10. a parking spot under the shade of a big tree.
9. jeremiah weed.
8. finding old pictures of me with my two best friends. [our bow-to-head ratio was totally disproportionate.]
7. finding my blog in meg's bookmarks.
6. hearing old school blink in the bar
5. darius and the blowfish.
4. panthers football with my daddy, mindy and callie.
3. coming home to find the mattress and box-spring in the corner of my apartment found their way to the door while i was gone.
2. the sundog i spotted just above the mountains as i was riding down hwy 74 w.
1. a package in my mailbox when i got home that let me know that the sender misses me just as much as i miss her. :)





4 comments:

  1. 10.1 - spending time with the LOVELY emily jones! (you would also find your blog in my history as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "top ten" of MY weekend.
    10. also the parking spot in the shade (its the little things in life)
    9. my lovely bff ready to go out on the town when i arrived in the QC at like 1 friday morning.
    8. gettin' my Joisey on with Joisey Mike (or more affectionately known as DJ Mikey G, literally)
    7. my newly found love/obsession with BBQ chicken wings and ranch
    6. trying my hardest to get Callie to do the "Move the Chains" cheer with me before watching the Panthers WIN!
    5. The jeremiah weed and friends awaiting our arrival and accompanying us to Brad Paisley and Hootie <3
    4. I too loved hearing old school Blink at the lovely Buckhead Saloon
    3. Learning a few life lessons... only took a few years, but i think i got 'em.
    2. The fact that i'm completely enjoying procrastinating my hw to do this (in no particular order) at the moment.
    1. Realizing that things that don't make you happy, are totally unneccesary in life.

    <3 i get by with a little help from my friends.
    --profound thoughts from The Wonder Years
    (or the Beatles... you know, whatever)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little sister looks high as a kite.

    ReplyDelete