Tuesday, September 7, 2010

monday funday.

that's all, my friends. they've pulled the plug and put the cover on white lake for the winter. as i wrapped up my twenty second summer at the lake, i practiced my future profession [pier sitting] with my business partner [margaret carter]and made an abbreviated version of the list of my favorite things about home.[i hope you all like lists. they seem to be a reoccurring theme on here. welcome to my life. i make like 10+ a day.]

.the cypress trees
.it reminds me of my best friends
.the fact that i can see the other side and i know who's on the end of every pier
.naps in the hammock
.slow boat rides
.the ducks
.the sunset
.watching the rain come across the lake
.the otters/beavers :)

2 comments:

  1. Pier sitting is a wonderful thing.So glad you enjoy it and appreciate it.
    The view you give us out of every window in the Whee is beautiful. Can't wait to get there.What is a good weekend? I am ready to make the journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawley didn't say that. I did!! Love you T

    ReplyDelete