Monday, January 10, 2011

a new decade.


is it really 2011? i distinctly remember the moment we welcomed the last decade. where was i, you ask? oh ya know-- driving down 701 somewhere between clinton and white lake. what a nye that was. santa prepared me for the new decade/winter/spring semester in wnc after hearing of my spill on campus during our last storm. i came back to the whee with brand new duck boots, new mittens, a warm 'boggan, and thermal underwear-- heyyy. sadly, i haven't have the chance to sport my new duds yet. i'm going on 26 hours stuck in my apartment, hiding from the stuff that's piling up outside. the nerd in me decided to buy my books yesterday and i've already added quite a bit of color to them all. if you're lucky [and actually reading this], i might just update you on my mundane life again tomorrow since class is canceled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment